We deliver service. We deliver value. And we deliver business.
We don’t just deliver goods—we deliver your good name.
WDS Logistics specializes in the delivery, installation and storage of copiers, office equipment, medical equipment and other high-value products. We also execute live event and festival setup and logistics coordination. Our family-owned enterprise excels at providing superior care, resourceful solutions and the utmost in reliability.
Delivery and Last Mile Delivery Services
When a company is delivering your goods, everything—from the scheduling, to the delivery crew and truck, to the actual delivery or installation—reflects on you.
At WDS Logistics, we understand that, and we have spent 50 years perfecting last mile delivery service. Our clients are Fortune 500 and small businesses in Texas and the contiguous states. Our company-owned, air-ride suspension trucks are all equipped with lift gates and the tools and supplies needed to do the job right. Every service person is trained, uniformed, screened, drug tested, and employed by WDS. Each truck is insured and fitted with tracking and monitoring technology.
Whether it’s large format printers and copiers, sensitive medical equipment, or stocking your retail store, we can design a delivery format that meets your needs and the needs of your customers. Whether it’s B2B or to customers’ homes, clients can choose the service level that best fits their needs and their budget.
- Curbside delivery: Your products are delivered to your customers’ location. Your products are delivered on schedule and in the condition promised.
- Threshold delivery: Your products will be delivered to the first floor entry way, on schedule and in the condition promised.
- Inside delivery: Your products are delivered and carried into the room of your customers’ choosing. Your products are delivered on schedule and in the condition promised.
- White Glove: Your products will be delivered and carried into the room of your customer’s choosing. Product will be unpacked, connected/installed to ensure operability, debris will be removed and some light assembly will be completed. Your product are delivered on schedule and in the condition promised.
Business Storage Solutions || Warehouse Services
Business Storage Solutions: Whether you’re in between locations or simply need more space temporarily, WDS Logistics can provide a storage solution customized for you at one of our three Texas locations. Reduce your business costs and avoid long-term lease commitments with our clean, secure and professional storage solutions. All of our facilities come equipped with 24-hour security monitoring, video and alarm services and dedicated clean rooms, which can be made available to factory service technicians.
Warehouse Services: At all four WDS facilities, we offer a full suite of warehouse services including:
- Cross-dock services
- Crating and uncrating (specialty crates made on request)
- Pick pack
- Basic assembly
- Deluxing (minor repairs and cleaning before delivery)
- Inventory control and management
Specialty Logistics and Set Up
If your equipment or needs cannot easily be put in a box, we bring the creativity and flexibility that you’d expect with a jet-packed monkey. We are here when you’re ready to think outside of the box.
What do we mean? If you’re ready to host a live event, bring a book vending machine to your local airport or set up an exhibit at a trade show, we’re the ones to call. Whether your logistics or installation needs are large or small, we’re ready to craft a program to fit your unique situation.